CERI 711380 L-column2 ODS Micro HPLC Column, 0.075mm x 150mm, 3μm Particle Size, Non-Coated
Since fused silica is exposed, you can reduce the dead volume by connecting directly to the equipment. Since no metal parts are used, it is most suitable for identifying phosphorylated peptides in phosphorylated proteome analysis by LC / MS / MS.
- Corresponding inner diameter: 0.075 mm, 0.1 mm
- Fused silica outer diameter: 360 μm
L-column Micro is a nano/micro column with 0.075–0.3 mm I.D. It is a high-performance column that was manufactured by combining low-absorption packing materials, including L-column2 ODS, an originally developed packing technique and a column structure with a small dead volume.
- The packing materials can be selected from L-column series including L-column2 ODS.
- Highly sensitive analyses are possible because of the negligible adsorption of basic peptides and proteins.
- Stabilization time can be shortened and highly sensitive analyses are possible because of low column bleed.
- An inert fused silica capillary is used as the column body, with two kinds of column structures available.
BSA tryptic digest was analyzed using LC/MS/MS and the sample concentration and cover ratio was determined using L-column Micro and another brand. A higher cover ratio means that more amino acid sequences are read. L-column Micro shows advantage at all concentration levels, but excels at the lower levels . With superior end-capping and very high theoretical plate numbers per column, L-column Micro permits identification of many proteins and is the optimum choice for proteome analysis
Low adsorption and high efficiency
L-column Micro can separate many peptides because of the low-adsorption packing materials. This is effective for the identification of proteins. The column has a high theoretical plate number and high durability because it is packed homogeneously by a patented technique.
In proteomic analysis using LC/MS/MS, the trap column is indispensable for increasing the injection volume. A small dead volume, low-adsorption property and high retention ability that traps target constituents are required effectively in a trap column.
ManufacturerChemicals Evaluation and Research Institute (CERI)
- Chromatography HPLC or GC
Particle size (µm)3
Internal Diameter (mm)0.075
Packing PhaseL-column2 ODS