Branson CPX-952-836R Bransonic M8800-E Analogue Ultrasonic Bath With A Mechanical Timer, 20.8 Litre Capacity , 230/240 V, Including Cover
The extremely easy to use Bransonic M and MH Series cleaners ensure more uniform cleaning and consistent performance, even with multiple users or changes in bath conditions. Both the M and MH Series include a 60-minute mechanical timer and continuous operation, and the MH Series also provides heating capability. These cleaners offer a sweep frequency that eliminates standing waves and creates consistent cavitation throughout the tank, automatically maintaining the ultrasonic power by adjusting for changes in liquid level and temperature.
- 40kHz Industrial Transducers
- 60-minute Mechanical Timer (can be set to run continuously)
- Tower Control Panel
- Built-in Pour Drain (½ & ¾ gallon) or Side Mounted Drain
- Tank Capacity: 20.8 Litres
- Weight: 11,8 kg
- Overall Size : 596 x 466 x 391 mm
- Tank Size : 495 x 290 x 150 mm
- NOTE: Tank cover included. For optimum cleaning results, Branson offers a line of accessories including perforated trays, solid trays, beaker covers and support racks for your application needs.
The Bransonic® M Ultrasonic Cleaning Bath is the leading mechanical ultrasonic bath. It’s designed for performance, control, durability and reliability for a variety of applications. All Bransonic® baths can also be used for cell separation, sample preparation and degassing of liquids.
M and MH Series cleaners offer the following features:
- Sweep frequency eliminates standing waves and creates consistent cavitation throughout the tank.
- 40 kHz rugged industrial transducers.
- Controls are located above and behind the cleaning tank in an easily accessible control tower panel, and raised above the tank to avoid damage from cleaning solutions.
- Convenient built-in pour drains are featured on .5- and .75-gallon models.
- Tank drains with valves are incorporated on models 1.5-gallon and larger
- Plastic body, chemical-resistant
ManufacturerEmerson Industrial Automation
Working Capacity (L)20.8
Tank Size (L/W/D) mm495 x 290 x 150