Branson CPX-952-337R Bransonic M3800H-E Analogue Ultrasonic Bath With A Mechanical Timer and Heater On/Off - Fixed Temperature 60°C, 5.7 Litre Capacity, 230/240V including Cover
The extremely easy to use Bransonic M and MH Series cleaners ensure more uniform cleaning and consistent performance, even with multiple users or changes in bath conditions. Both the M and MH Series include a 60-minute mechanical timer and continuous operation, and the MH Series also provides heating capability. These cleaners offer a sweep frequency that eliminates standing waves and creates consistent cavitation throughout the tank, automatically maintaining the ultrasonic power by adjusting for changes in liquid level and temperature.
- Heated Cleaning – up to 69°C/156.2°F
- 40kHz Industrial Transducers
- 60-minute Mechanical Timer (can be set to run continuously)
- Tower Control Panel
- Built-in Pour Drain (½ & ¾ gallon) or Side Mounted Drain
- Tank Capacity: 5,7 Litres
- Weight: 5,4 kg
- Overall.Dimensions.: 397 x 317 x 377
- Tank Dimensions.: 290 x 150 x 150
- NOTE: Tank cover included. For optimum cleaning results, Branson offers a line of accessories including perforated trays, solid trays, beaker covers and support racks for your application needs
The Bransonic® M Ultrasonic Cleaning Bath is the leading mechanical ultrasonic bath. It’s designed for performance, control, durability and reliability for a variety of applications. All Bransonic® baths can also be used for cell separation, sample preparation and degassing of liquids.
M and MH Series cleaners offer the following features:
- Sweep frequency eliminates standing waves and creates consistent cavitation throughout the tank.
- 40 kHz rugged industrial transducers.
- Controls are located above and behind the cleaning tank in an easily accessible control tower panel, and raised above the tank to avoid damage from cleaning solutions.
- Convenient built-in pour drains are featured on .5- and .75-gallon models.
- Tank drains with valves are incorporated on models 1.5-gallon and larger. • Plastic body, chemical-resistant
ManufacturerEmerson Industrial Automation
Working Capacity (L)5.7
Tank Size (L/W/D) mm290 x 150 x 150