Branson CPX-952-139R Bransonic CPX1800-E Digital Ultrasonic Bath , 1.9 Litres Capacity, 230/240V including Cover
- Self-Adaptive Technology
- Digital Tower Control Panel
- Degassing & Conditioning
- Sleep Mode
- Tank Capacity: 1,9 L
- Tank Capacity operating level 1,6 L
- Weight: 3,2 kg
- Overall Size : 251 x 304 x 302
- Tank Dim.: 140 x 150 x 100 mm
- Frequency : 40 kHz
- Drain : No
- NOTE: Tank cover included. For optimum cleaning results, Branson offers a line of accessories including perforated trays, solid trays, beaker covers and support racks for your application needs.
Bransonic CPX ultrasonic baths feature digital controls with power tracking capabilities to adjust for light or heavy loads, high/low power control, degassing and sleep mode.
The CPX baths offer the following features:
- Sweep frequency eliminates standing waves and creates consistent cavitation throughout the tank.
- 40 kHz rugged industrial transducers.
- 99-minute digital timer with continuous ultrasonic operation.
Ultrasonic power tracking:
The new CPX Series Bransonic control circuitry actively tracks the operating frequency of the bath and immediately brings the tank’s frequency back to its optimum point. What this means to the end user is that the CPX Series Bransonic bath will always deliver the same ultrasonic power without depending on the operator to make adjustments.
The new CPX Series Bransonic delivers unwavering cavitation, steady activity in the bath, even when the load conditions change.
Degassing and conditioning the solution:
The CPX degassing period can be set up to 99 minutes. Extended degas time periods allow for “beyond cleaning” applications such as sample preparation, which includes degassing liquids, mixing and homogenization, dissolving solids, cell lysing, and dispersion of particles
High/low power control:
When cleaning delicate parts, the CPX unit allows the user to lower the amplitude of the acoustic energy in the bath: 100% power to the tank for normal applications, 70% power for delicate applications. Manipulating the output waveform in this manner greatly helps to avoid damage to the components in the bath during the ultrasonic process.
- An energy-saving green feature. When the cycle is complete and no control keys are touched for 15 minutes, the CPX unit goes into sleep mode. Touching any key on the controller causes the unit to come back on.
- Controls are located above and behind the cleaning tank in an easily accessible control tower panel, and raised above the tank to avoid damage from cleaning solutions.
- Convenient built-in pour drains are featured on .5- and .75- gallon models. Tank drains with valves are incorporated on models 1.5-gallon and larger.
- Plastic body, chemical-resistant.
ManufacturerEmerson Industrial Automation
Working Capacity (L)1.9
Tank Size (L/W/D) mm150 x 140 x 100