Atago 3921 RX-007a Automatic Bench-Top Digital Refractometers, Refractive index (RI) : 1.330150 to 1.341500 Measurement Range
The NEW RX-007α (alpha) is suitable for measuring water soluble samples with very low concentrations (5.000% or less) such as tea (green tea, black tea, oolong tea) and low sugar beverages at a very high accuracy of ±0.005%.
This product comes standard with a two (2) year limited warranty against manufacturer’s defects from the date of the original purchase. This warranty does not cover or apply to the prism. The warranty period can be extended to three (3) years if the product is registered with ATAGO.
FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Software Included in Standard Delivery.
|Measurement Range||Brix : 0.000 to 5.000%|
Refractive index (RI) : 1.330150 to 1.341500
|Resolution||Brix : 0.001%|
Refractive index (RI) : 0.000001
Temperature : 0.01°C
|Measurement Accuracy||Brix : ±0.005%|
Refractive index (RI) : 0.000010 (at 20°C)
(under specified ambient temperature and constant temperature)
|Measurement Temperature||15.00 to 30.00°C|
|Power Supply||AC100V to 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Included Accessories||Software, PolariSoft|
|Dimensions & Weight||37×26×14cm, 6.7kg|
(Main Unit only)
|Output terminals||• Printer (for ATAGO digital printers)|
• Computer - RS-232C
Connection to a USB port requires a USB to RS-232 adapter (optional)
|Warranty||2 years standard (3 years with product registration) excluding prism|
* Calibration Certificate : Contact an ATAGO representative for details.
- Cover plate : RE-56157
- Printer paper (regular) for Thermal printer : RE-8412
- Printer paper (long-term storage) for Thermal printer : RE-8414
- Printer paper for Dot matrix printer : RE-89403
- Ribbon cassette : RE-89402
- Fan Filter Replacement : RE-58001
The World's Highest Standard of Technology Stemming from Over Half a Century of Expertise
World's Highest Standard of Accuracy
The RX series are the most accurate of ATAGO refractometers programmed with a trusted and advanced algorithm. The epitome of which boasts the accuracy of ±0.000010 nD and ±0.005% Brix.
Ergonomically Designed Layout
The RX- a series was designed with ease of use in mind. Extensive research was performed in the design phase to ensure an ergonomic interface that made operation easy while maximizing efficiency.
4 Measurement Mode Options
- For maximum accuracy
- Displays the measurement value once the sample reaches the target temperature.
- For no temperature control
- Provides an option to turn the thermo-module off. Without temperature control, the measurement value is displayed in 4 seconds after the START key is pressed.
- For fast results
- Measures refractive index and temperature at fixed intervals and displays the estimated measurement value at the target temperature.
- For emulsion samples
- Displays the measurement value once a certain level of sample stability is achieved.
Digital Refractometers RX-α series Measurement Method
4 easy steps
- Place a sample on the prism.
- Press the START key to start a measurement.
- Measurement value is Displayed.
- Wipe off the sample to clean.
Measurement RangeRefractive index (nD) : 1.32700 to 1.58000, Brix : 0.000 to 100.00%
ResolutionRefractive index (nD) : 0.00001, Brix : 0.01%
Measurement AccuracyRefractive index (nD) : ±0.00004, Brix : ±0.03%
UseRefractive Index, Brix
ManufacturerAtago Co Ltd