Atago 3263 RX-9000a Automatic Bench-Top Digital Refractometers, Refractive index (nD) : 1.32500 to 1.70000 Measurement Range
|Measurement Range||Refractive index (nD) : 1.32500 to 1.70000
Brix : 0.00 to 100.00%
(ATC : 5 to 70°C)
|Resolution||Refractive index (nD) : 0.00001
Brix : 0.01%
|Measurement Accuracy *Repeatability||Refractive index (nD) : ±0.00004 *±0.00002
(nD 1.33299 to1.42009 at Measurement Temperature 10.00 to 30.00°C)
Refractive index (nD) : ±0.00010 *±0.00005
(For ranges other than the above)
(Brix 0.00 to 50.00% at Measurement Temperature 10.00 to 30.00°C)
Brix±0.05% (Brix 50.01 to 95.00% at Measurement Temperature 10.00 to 30.00°C)
(For ranges other than the above, with Sucrose solution by MODE-1)
|Measurement Temperature||5 to 70°C|
|Power Supply||AC100V to 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions & Weight||37×26×14cm, 6.8kg
(Main Unit only)
Displays the measurement value once the sample reaches the target temperature.
Measures refractive index and temperature at fixed intervals and displays the estimated measurement value at the target temperature.
The thermo-module can be turn off. Without temperature control, the measurement value is displayed in 4 seconds after the START key is pressed.
Displays the measurement value once a certain level of sample stability is achieved.
|Output terminals||• Printer (for ATAGO digital printers)
• Computer - RS-232C
Connection to a USB port requires a USB to RS-232 adapter (optional)
|Warranty||2 years standard (3 years with product registration)|
· Digital Printer DP-RX (Thermal printer) : Cat.No.3121
· Digital printer DP-RD (Dot matrix printer) : Cat.No.3122
· MAGIC™ (metal) : RE-56180
· MAGIC™ (resin) : RE-56185
· Flow Cell Attachment : RE-56173
· 10% High Accuracy Sucrose (±0.01%) : RE-111001
· 20% High Accuracy Sucrose (±0.01%) : RE-112001
· 30% High Accuracy Sucrose (±0.01%) : RE-113001
· 40% High Accuracy Sucrose (±0.02%) : RE-114002
· 50% High Accuracy Sucrose (±0.02%) : RE-115002
* Calibration Certificate : Contact an ATAGO representative for details.
· Printer paper (regular) for Thermal printer : RE-8412
· Printer paper (long-term storage) for Thermal printer : RE-8414
· Printer paper for Dot matrix printer : RE-89403
· Ribbon cassette : RE-89402
· Fan Filter Replacement : RE-58001
The World's Highest Standard of Technology Stemming from Over Half a Century of Expertise
World's Highest Standard of Accuracy
The RX series are the most accurate of ATAGO refractometers programmed with a trusted and advanced algorithm. The epitome of which boasts the accuracy of ±0.000010 nD and ±0.005% Brix.
Ergonomically Designed Layout
The RX- a series was designed with ease of use in mind. Extensive research was performed in the design phase to ensure an ergonomic interface that made operation easy while maximizing efficiency.
4 Measurement Mode Options
- For maximum accuracy
- Displays the measurement value once the sample reaches the target temperature.
- For no temperature control
- Provides an option to turn the thermo-module off. Without temperature control, the measurement value is displayed in 4 seconds after the START key is pressed.
- For fast results
- Measures refractive index and temperature at fixed intervals and displays the estimated measurement value at the target temperature.
- For emulsion samples
- Displays the measurement value once a certain level of sample stability is achieved.
Atago 3263 RX-9000α Automatic Bench-Top Digital Refractometers, Refractive index (nD) : 1.32500 to 1.70000
The RX-9000α is a fully automatic digital refractometer with the highest level of accuracy of its kind.
Designed with a wide measurement range, measurement temperature range, and highest measurement accuracy, this instrument is suitable for multiple sample types ; such as measuring oils and fats with high melting points, aroma oils of high refractive index and organic solvents, meeting demands for high accuracy measurements.
The RX-9000α has a built-in Peltier thermo module for maintaining a constant sample temperature while taking measurements. Manual calibration is also possible to adjust to standard liquid values and to correct differences in measurement values between instruments.
This product comes standard with a two (2) year limited warranty against manufacturer’s defects from the date of the original purchase. The warranty period can be extended to three (3) years if the product is registered with ATAGO.
FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Software Included in Standard Delivery.
Digital Refractometers RX-α series Measurement Method
4 easy steps
- Place a sample on the prism.
- Press the START key to start a measurement.
- Measurement value is Displayed.
- Wipe off the sample to clean.
EXPLANATION OF ICONS
Icons, for functions, specifications and scales have been added to this catalog
Measurement RangeRefractive index (nD) : 1.32700 to 1.58000 Brix : 0.000 to 100.000% (5 to 60°C ATC)
ResolutionRefractive index (nD) : 0.00001 Brix : 0.005% Temperature : 0.01°C
Measurement AccuracyRefractive index (nD) : ±0.00002 Brix : ±0.010%
ManufacturerAtago Co Ltd