Atago 1220 NAR-2T Abbe Refractometer, Refractive index (nD) : 1.3000 to 1.7000 Measurement Range
Designed for use with compounds that require measurement at high temperatures (up to 120°C).
|Measurement Range||Refractive index (nD) : 1.3000 to 1.7000|
Brix : 0.0 to 95.0%
|Minimum Scale||Refractive Index (nD) : 0.001|
Brix : 0.5%
|Measurement Accuracy||Refractive index (nD) : ±0.0002 (at 20ﾟC)|
Brix : ±0.1% (at 20ﾟC)
|Average dispersion value||nF-nC (to be calculated according to conversion table)|
|Ambient Temperature||5 to 40℃|
|Digital Thermometer||Indication range 0.0 to 120.0ﾟC|
(Accuracy 0 to 100ﾟC :±0.2ﾟC, 100 to 120ﾟC :±0.5ﾟC, Minimum indication 0.1ﾟC)
|Measurement Temperature Range||0 to 120ﾟC|
(Temperature range available of the circulating water)
|Power Supply||AC100 to 240V , 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions & Weight||12×20×25cm, 5.8kg (Refractometer)|
10x11x7cm, 0.5kg (Thermometer)
- Eyepiece for polarizing : RE-1146
- Test piece A with m-naphthalene : RE-1195
- Test piece C with m-naphthalene : RE-1197
- Test piece D for measurement of film : RE-1498
- Monobromona-phthalene as contact liquid : RE-1196
- Methylene iodide containing sulfur solution : RE-1199
- Calibration Certificate : Contact an ATAGO representative for details.
- *Please inform us of a serial number in the case of an order.
- * As for the other consumables & the part please view this.
Designed for use with compounds that require measurement at high temperatures (up to 120°C). Capable of measuring samples from 5 to 120°C, such as substances with a melting point higher than room temperature, or compounds containing substances with a transition temperature below 120°C. Aside from liquid samples, glass, films, plastics and other solid samples can also be measured.
*Optional accessories: Circulating constant temperature bath (up to 60°C). (Pg. 5) For a circulating constant temperature bath above 61°C, please purchase separately (not available through ATAGO).
Measurement RangeRefractive index (nD) : 1.3000 to 1.7000, Brix : 0.0 to 95.0%
Measurement AccuracyRefractive index (nD) : ±0.0002 (at 20ﾟC), Brix : ±0.1% (at 20ﾟC)
Measurement ScalesBrix, Refractive Index
ManufacturerAtago Co Ltd
Icons, for functions, specifications and scales have been added to this catalogue