Astell Scientific AMA250BT Top Loading Laboratory Autoclave, 95 Litres, Heaters in Chamber Steam Source, Single or 3 Phase, 7/10kW
|Model No||Steam Source*||Volume|
|Power Supply||Chamber dia x depth mm||Overall Dims wxhxd|
|AMA250BT||Heaters in Chamber||95||Single or 3 Phase, 7/10kW||456 x 448||660 x 940 x 840|
|AMA260BT||Heaters in Chamber||120||Single or 3 Phase, 7/10kW||456 x 588||660 x 1070 x 840|
|AMA270BT||Heaters in Chamber||135||Single or 3 Phase, 7/10kW||456 x 680||660 x 1150 x 840|
The Astell Top Loading Autoclave Range
The Top Loading autoclaves compare to the Compact by having increased chamber sizes as well as advanced options to be applied. These options including Integral Steam Generators, Heated Jackets and a Simple/Advanced Vacuum are not available on the smaller autoclaves.
Astell’s Top Loading range is provided with heaters in the base of the chamber as standard which is suitable for use with liquids (media), discard and glassware. The additional options allow the autoclaves to be customised for use in many other sterilizing situations where fabrics etc. may be used.
The Top Loading Autoclave range features:
- A choice of 95, 120 and 135 litres models
- A fully programmable Touch Screen Colour Controller
- Internal Memory for storing up to 5,000 cycles
- Five password levels to stop lower level users making changes
- USB interface for downloading controller data
- Timed/Pulsed Free Steaming
- Electropolished stainless steel chamber
- Fast action door closure mechanism
- Holdwarm / Delayed Start Feature
- Cooling Lock
- Over Temperature Protection
- Safety valve test and emergency stop button
- External pressure guage
- Castor mounted for easily moving the unit
The Astell touchscreen systems are an advance in sterilization control technology, bringing together years of unrivalled experience, to produce a user friendly, fully automatic control system, to meet and exceed the expectations of the most demanding laboratories and centres of sterilization.
The controller consists of a wipe clean touchscreen measuring 122mm x 94mm and is based on an industrial PLC system, combined with a number of analogue and digital input/output modules. The controller software has been developed by Astell for the precision control of all our autoclaves and sterilizers.