AND Instruments BM-20, BM Series Micro-Analytical Balances, Maximum Capacity 22g, Readability 0.001mg (1μg), Pan Size 25mm With Internal Calibration
Introducing our innovative micro balance! Accurate measurement for precision weighing with micrograms readability.
How to Eliminate the Greatest Enemy of Precision Weighing
Static electricity, while often overlooked, can be a fatal source of error in precise weight measurements. With the BM Series, A&D seek in various ways to help you perform sometimes-tricky analytical weighing with simplicity and accuracy,
including the elimination of static electricity. The world of micro grams (µg) is now accessible to all researchers!
Built-in Fanless Ionizer
The internal ionizer neutralizes an electrostatically charged object instantly. Simply hold the sample in the neutralizing chamber for a second before placing it in the weighing chamber.
Anti-static Breeze Break
The thin evaporated metal coating of the breeze break blocks outside static electricity.
Motor-driven Internal Calibration Mass
The internal mass of the BM Series allows you to perform calibration quickly and correctly even if you are not skilled at calibrating balances using external masses.
Large Weighing Chamber for Improved Usability
To block drafts, A&D adopted a double-ring structure around the weighing pan and two vertical shields under the separation plate. This offers more space and easier operation than conventional 1 µg balances with a secondary breeze break in the chamber.
- Easy, fanless elimination of static electricity using a built-in ionizer
- Anti-static breeze break
- Large weighing chamber for improved usability
- Built-in temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure sensors
- Interlockable slide doors allowing efficient operation with both hands
- Motorized calibration with an internal mass:
- Automatically triggered based on temperature variation
- Triggered by operator
- Clearly visible, white-backlit LCD
- Memory: up to 200 data sets
- AD-1688 as standard accessory: dedicated USB key to record weighing data as well as environmental parameters into MS Excel readable files
- 12 weighing units: g, mg, oz, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, GN, tael, tola, pcs (counting), %.
- Special pans/holders for BM-20/22:
- Small pans for sampling minute amounts
- Holders for PM filters
- Holders for microfuge tubes
- Optional pipette accuracy testing kit
- RS-232C (standard)
- Quick USB (standard)
- Ethernet (optional)
ManufacturerAND Instruments Ltd
Pan Size25mm ø Dia
|Options & Accessories||Model|
|Ethernet interface with WinCT-Plus software*||BM-08|
|Pipette testing kit (all models)||BM-14|
|Density measurement kit (BM-252, 200, 300, 500)||AD-1653|
|Tabletop anti-vibration table||AD-1671|
|Freestanding anti-vibration table||ADI-MWT|
|Table top breeze break||AD-1672|
|Electrostatic field meter||AD-1684|
|Tweezers for calibration weight||AD-1689|
|Display working covers (5pcs)||AX-BM-031|
|Centrifuge tube holder||AX-BM-032|
|Ioniser electrode needles (4pcs)||AX-BM-NEEDLESET|
|Aluminium analytical pan (0.05ml, 8mm dia.) 100pcs||AX-PAN-0.05ML|
|Aluminium analytical pan (0.3ml, 12mm dia.) 100pcs||AX-PAN-0.3ML|
|Aluminium analytical pan (0.8ml, 15mm dia.) 100pcs||AX-PAN-0.8ML|
* BM-08 and the standard Quick USB interface cannot be used at the same time