Adam Equipment PMB 163 Moisture Analyser Balance, Maximum Capacity 160g, Readability 0.001g / 0.01%, Pan Size 100mm Dia
PMB 163 Specifications
- 0.001g / 0.01%
- Weighing Units
- g, %M, %S, ATRO %M, ATRO %S
- Stabilization Time
- Pan Size
- 100mm ø
- Power Supply
- Mains power cord
- Die-cast aluminum
- RS-232, USB
- Operating Temperature
- 0° to 40°C
- Net Weight
- Overall Dimensions
- 250x360x185mm (wxdxh)
- Display Digit Height
- Memory Settings
- Internal memory stores up to 99 test results and 49 programmable user settings External USB drive for limitless data storage of test results and settings
With simple operation and rapid response time, PMB moisture analysers offer the top value in their class. The automatic test-setting function enables easy recall for frequent testing of the same items without additional user programming. USB and RS-232 interfaces provide computer and printer connections to store test programs and results. No additional software is needed to take readings, giving users total freedom to collect data on a production floor or in the field. A single 400-watt halogen bulb heats samples in 1 °C selectable increments. Three heating options give users the flexibility to customise test methods and temperatures for different materials.
Features and Benefits
- Moisture determination
- Scratch-resistant aluminum housing protects internal components
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Pan lifter allows easy placement and removal of samples
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- USB host for memory card and USB I/O interface
- USB interface included for data communication
- Temperature range 50°C to 160°C in one-degree increments
- Three settings for heating sample include ramp-up, stepped temperatures and single temperature
- Seven preset drying modes allow test routines for several products
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Testing can be set to start automatically when lid closes
- Calibration for temperature and weight
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- Quick and easy configuration using the keypad
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Internal memory stores 49 different recipes and up to 99 test results,and additional test results and settings can be stored on a flash drive
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Mains power cord
ManufacturerAdam Equipment Ltd
Pan Size100mm ø Dia
Adam Equipment started in 1972 with the goal to provide quality weighing equipment and services at affordable prices, offering superior value to its customers
Adam Equipment offers a comprehensive selection of precision balances, analytical balances and moisture analyzers created for laboratories. Durable construction and smart features make Adam balances ideal for all lab applications, including weighing chemicals, pharmaceutical processing and quality control checking. Designed for laboratory professionals, Adam's digital balances and moisture analyzers are easy to set up and operate, providing reliable weighing results and simplifying complex measurement tasks.
- Research and development laboratories rely on Adam Equipment balances for weighing chemicals, powders and other samples.
- Pharmaceutical labs use analytical and precision balances for research and development, for quality control during production, and in pilot testing.
- Adam balances and moisture analyzers make it simple for materials testing labs to verify construction substances, such as concrete or asphalt.
- Food processing and manufacturing facilities use Adam lab balances in quality assurance testing, to achieve consistent production quality and to ensure items meet standards.
- Digital balances and scales are used in forensics labs to weigh evidence seized during crime investigations.
Researchers and lab professionals worldwide turn to Adam for laboratory weighing solutions that deliver speed, performance and exceptional value.